Stove Parts Inventory
Canadian Antique Stoves has about 25 tons of parts, mostly from the Canadian manufacturers listed below. Pricing for original parts is comparable to foundry castings, usually $25 and up.
Warning: the odds are pretty
slim I have the part you need. The odds are even
slimmer that I will have two of them, which is
necessary before I will sell one. My first priority
with parts is to ensure that I will have a pattern
to be able to cast more parts.
I do not deal in
gas or electric stove parts.
some of the Canadian
Manufacturers for whom I have a sizeable
- Buck's Stoveworks (The William Buck Stove Co.), Brantford, Ontario
- Burrow, Stewart & Milne, Hamilton, Ontario
- Clare Bros. & Co., Preston, Ontario
- The Copp Bros. Co., Hamilton, Ontario
- The Thomas Davidson Mfg. Co., Montreal, Quebec
- The T. Eaton Co. Ltd., Toronto, Ontario
- The Enterprise Foundry Co., Sackville, New Brunswick
- Fawcett (Charles Fawcett Ltd. or Enheat), Sackville, New Brunswick
- Findlay Bros., Carleton Place, Ontario
- E. & C. Gurney, Hamilton, Ontario
- The Gurney Foundry, Toronto, Ontario
- Gurney Tilden Mfg. Co., Hamilton, Ontario
- McClary Mfg. Co. (McClary's), London, Ontario
- The Moffat Stove Co., Weston, Ontario
- D. Moore & Co., Hamilton, Ontario
- James Smart Mfg., Brockville, Ontario
- James Stewart & Co., Woodstock, Ontario
- Wrought Iron Range Co. (Home Comfort), Toronto, Ontario
The "appliance archaeologist" on one of many digs at Coal Creek, BC, 1981
Abandoned townsites are a source of many parts.